Terms and Conditions
BY BOOKING STUDIO AND/OR EQUIPMENT HIRE WITH US YOU AUTOMATICALLY AGREE TO THESE CONDITIONS.
- A booking is only considered confirmed when full payment has been paid unless agreed in writing with Shad Thames Studios.
- Cancelation outside of 48 hours of the start time of the booking incurs 50% of the hire fee.
- Cancelation within 48 hours prior to the start time of the booking incurs 100% of the hire fee.
- All payments to be made by Bank Transfer unless agreed in writing with Shad Thames Studios.
- Bookings made earlier than one month in advance require a deposit equivalent to 50% of the hire fee.
- Full payment must be made 1 week before hire period. For late bookings, full payment must be made on confirmation OR 48 hours before hire period.
- Overtime charges occur when the studio is occupied before 9:00am or after 6:00pm.
- Overtime is charged in half hour increments at the following rates:
- Before 9am, £80.00 ph.
- 6pm onwards, the overtime rate is charged at £100 ph, or part thereof, until midnight.
£135 ph or part thereof, after midnight.
- Set up and take down are included in the normal hours of 9:00am - 6:00pm. Any time outside of these hours is considered overtime and will be charged at the above overtime rates
- Any overtime incurred must be paid at the end of the hire period by BACS.
5. Additional Charges:
- Any additional costs incurred throughout the hire period will be invoiced at the end of the hire period.
- The hirer must ensure that at the end of the hire period, Shad Thames Studios is left as found. Shad Thames Studios reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for any additional cleaning that may be required.
- On completion of the last day of hire, any waste created by the hirer must be removed. If waste is left at the premises, Shad Thames Studios will arrange for the removal of the waste and pass the associated costs for removal, together with an administration charge to the hirer.
- Shad Thames Studios has limited parking and cannot guarantee the availability of any spaces for any specific time or day.
- The client must ensure that adequate parking arrangements are made in respect of any personnel and crew associated with the hire period.
- Parking is at the user’s own risk and Shad Thames Studios accepts no responsibility for theft, damage or any other loss occasioned to vehicles.
- Shad Thames Studios cannot be held responsible for any fines incurred by the hirer or their visitors who park their vehicles in contravention of prevailing parking regulations.
7. Exclusions Of Liability:
- The premises are located next to a residential area, The hirer must respect the Studios neighbours by keeping the noise to a minimum 10:00pm and 08:00am, especially when arriving and leaving.
- A recce is recommended prior to the shoot.
- Shad Thames Studios or it's nominated representative reserves the right to refuse entry to Shad Thames Studios unless all terms and conditions have been fully adhered to.
- The hirer will indemnify Shad Thames Studios and it's nominated representatives against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims and demands against Shad Thames Studios in respect of Death or personal injury arising directly or indirectly out of the activities in connection with the production.
- Shad Thames Studios and its nominated representatives warrant that they’re fully entitled to grant to the hirer the above facilities and that no further consents are necessary.
- Shad Thames Studios will take all reasonable steps to ensure continuity of network and utility services, including broadband, electricity etc. It accepts no responsibility for any failure whatsoever which is outside its control.
8. Indemnity Insurance:
- The hirer must provide adequate insurance for its crew for public liability and all third party risks. The hirer must provide insurance cover to a minimum value of £2,000,000 before the hire period commences.
- The hirer is responsible for all breakages, losses or damages caused to the studio or equipment by him/her, or any other person, during the use of the studio.
- Any marks, spillages or damage caused to the studio during the hirer period must be attended to before the end of the hire period, failing which the studio reserves the right to charge for the cost of repair/remedial work including if necessary, a full repaint.
- The hirer must notify Shad Thames Studios at the time of supply if the condition of the equipment is not acceptable.
- No alterations, decorations or additions to the Studio are permitted without the written consent of Shad Thames Studios.
- Shad Thames Studios cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to any of the hirers equipment, valuables etc whilst at or left at the studios. Hirers and visitors must ensure that their property, staff and guests are fully insured, as we cannot be held responsible or liable in any circumstances.
- This agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the Laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive Jurisdiction over any disputes in respect of its subject matter.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter
- Shad Thames Studios may terminate any hire contract at any time if the hirer is in breach of any of the terms and conditions.
Kulbir Thandi Ltd trading as Shad Thames Studio